Intelligent public transport software solutions must be streamlined, easy to use and flexible. The AMFAFE back-office solution is a client-adaptable multi-place system with modern web based architecture. It supports the user and makes system operation effective and efficient, from dealing with entering complex fare demands right Card management
Using the Card Management component of the AMFARE, it becomes easy to manage the cards used within the system. Card details are stored and updated in the database, allowing to view their corresponding history and status. Reporting
The Reporting and Analysis component of AMFARE, is the tool for transaction and sales analysis. AFC data, present in the AMFARE database, are compared according to different variables. The output of this process, is a variety of graphs and tables which list sales or validation results as per vehicle or location. Monitoring
Using the Monitoring component of AMFARE, system engineers have an overview of all the Ticketing equipment that is being used in the field and are able to consult the current operational state and other equipment information such as the software version, the data file version, and so on.
AMFAFE supports every form of modern ticketing, including interoperable electronic transit ticket management.
Among others, the following functions are available:
- Device management
- Driver management
- Module administration for driver and system modules
- Import interface for the import of driver working time and circulation data
- Control data creation program (schedule, geographical, fare, announcement and operation data)
- Report generator and numerous standard reports
- Automatic data synchronization
- Export interface
- Real Time Monitoring of Ticketing Devices through native mobile applications