AMFARE, An Integrated Fare Collection System For Public Transport Organizations.
Amco is a leading ticketing solutions supplier for bus, tram, LRT and BRT companies. Meeting modern transportation demands for quality passenger services at the lowest possible cost, AMFARE is a system that greatly facilitates ticket purchase and ticket validation. Ticket control and minimum revenue loss are also ensured. It allows public transport companies to obtain their revenue in a quick, efficient and secure way, with full financial transparency.
Based on its experience, Amco has designed and developed a multi-operator and interoperable fare collection system of scalable architecture which can easily adjust to the special needs of every public transport organization. Integrated with powerful reports, critical information can easily be exposed in order to help making strategic decisions. AMFARE monitoring system includes mobile native applications to monitor the status of the whole system or individual devices.
AMFARE is a Cloud based system for automating fare collection process. The cloud enables everybody and everything to be always online everywhere providing fast and secure transactions. Passengers can purchase tickets in cash, proprietary and bank cards at ticket offices, at ticket vending machines and on-board ticket printers or via mobile phone. The cloud offers multiple ways to fund the transit account, e.g. a pre-paid wallet, a direct debit or a credit transfer,a bank account and a mobile phone account.
So far, AMFARE cloud ticketing liberate mass transportation operators and permit them to focus on the real goal: to guarantee high standard of mass transportation services for commuters. AMFARE has proved a successful investment for public transport companies providing a highly secure and auditable business system.
THE BENEFITS OF AMFARE CLOUD BASED TICKETING
FOR THE TRANSPORT ORGANIZATION ARE:
- Reduce retail network costs
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- Improved security due to centralization of data, increased security-focused resources, etc.
- Reduced card issuance costs / Lower costs for customer support
- Increased customer loyalty
- Elimination of scalability issues as the mass transportation operator can reserve exactly the needed resources.
- Improved operations by enabling the transport operator to pro-actively act or directly react.
- Flexibility in defining & implementing new products
- Value added services & Advertisement platform
For example AMFARE cloud based ticketing solution could also be used as a ‘city card’ covering a wide range of city-life aspects: library, museums, events, public services, etc.
AMFARE INTEGRATED SOLUTION INCLUDES:
- Bus driver console, on board computer and ticket printer
- Ticket vending machine
- Contactless validator
- Inspector device
- POS system
- Central management software
- Paper tickets
- Proprietary cards
- Debit and credit cards
- Barcode tickets
- Mobile Tickets
- Open Payment Systems